Mediation may be appropriate when:
– Work has suffered and other employees are affected
– The manager has talked with the parties several times, and the situation hasn’t improved or it has deteriorated
– The problem has affected morale throughout the team/department
– You fear losing employees if the problem continues
– It’s apparent that you will need to terminate one or both employees if the problem isn’t resolved
MSEC’s trained mediators can help. For more information, contact the Organizational Development and Learning Department at 800.884.1328.