1. Arizona Breast Cancer Specialists (ABCs) was founded by Dr. Robert Kuske and Dr. Coral Quiet, Radiation Oncologists who specialize in the treatment of breast cancer. Together, they have 43 years of experience treating this disease in both top tier academic teaching institutions and in private practice.
2. ABCs was recently selected by BestCompaniesAZ as one of the winners in its annual Arizona’s Most Admired Companies Awards!
3. They are experienced in all facets of breast cancer radiation therapy. While they are recognized for their work with conventional external beam radiotherapy, one area of particular expertise is breast brachytherapy, a relatively new technique offered to appropriate patients with early stage breast cancer.
4. Dr. Coral Quiet was a finalist for the prestigious Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce ATHENA Award, which honors women who strive toward the highest levels of professional accomplishments, excel in their chosen field, and have devoted time and energy to their community.
5. In August, Dr. Kuske was honored at the Health Care Heroes Awards breakfast as a finalist in the Researcher/Innovator category.