1. As the largest independent insurance agency in the Southwest, Lovitt & Touché has roots in the Arizona community back to 1911 through the purchase of the insurance division of Tucson Realty & Trust. There are not too many companies that have survived the boom/bust Arizona economy and they are very proud to have flourished over the years.
2. Being a privately held, family-run, second-generation business allows Lovitt & Touché the flexibility to change with business needs. They have been expanding their educational opportunities, and in 2013 they scheduled 28 interactive seminars in their new Lovitt & Touché Academy.
3. Lovitt & Touché knows how important it is to give back to their local community. They have a history of designating one percent of revenue to charitable causes selected by their employee led C.A.R.E.S. group (Community Action Relief Encouragement and Support).
4. In 1973, Lovitt & Touché started offering their services as a third party administrator for processing medical, dental, and vision claims for self-funded plans. Mountain States Administrative Services grew for almost 40 years and it was sold at the end of 2012 to HealthSmart, a premier national third party administrator that can effectively take their clients into the new era under health care reform.
5. Over the years, Lovitt & Touché has been named a “Best Place to Work,” nominated as one of the “Valley’s Healthiest Employers,” and consistently ranks in the “Top 100 Insurance Brokerages” by Business Insurance Magazine.