1. Founded in 1998, I-ology is a technology company that creates Web-based business tools that streamline their clients’ operations.
2. Dedicated to giving back to the community, I-ology promotes the growth and awareness of community programs. They have done this through organizations such as Special Olympics of Arizona, the American Heart Association, and the Phoenix Zoo.
3. I-ology is proud to be recognized year after year by industry leaders, organizations, and publications as one of the top Web integration firms in Arizona. Last December, I-ology was named one of the “Best Places to Work” in Phoenix Business Journal’s 2012 ranking of Valley companies.
4. I-ology’s strategies have facilitated growth for clients such as Sonora Quest Laboratories, Phoenix Children’s Hospital, 2008 Arizona Super Bowl, Swift Transportation, Helios Education Foundation, Arizona Technology Council, and Special Olympics of Arizona.
5. Last year, I-ology launched a new website for Teen Addiction Anonymous (Teen AA), a nonprofit organization that educates and engages teens to overcome addictive behavior through the unconditional support of its proven 12-step program.