1. Workwell Occupational Medicine, LLC. is a group of full-facility clinics that specialize in work-related injury care. Workwell also performs drug screens, physicals, and is a one-stop-shop for workers’ compensation care. With five walk-in clinics located in Boulder, Fort Collins, Loveland, Longmont, and Greeley their Level II accredited doctors, and more than 20 years of experience with physical therapy and occupational medicine, they are dedicated to helping patients and employers, alike.
2. Workwell focuses on prevention, and return-to-work serviced by a team of credentialed, Workwell trained physical therapists and medical providers. They customize job-function testing programs, job site analyses, ergonomic evaluations, and safety assessments and customize solutions around the employer’s particular needs.
3. Workwell’s average cost per workers comp claim is 26 percent less than the average of other providers, and statistically they have lower attorney involvement in claims which they attribute directly to the time and care their doctors take with each employee. This ultimately saves the employer money by helping to keep their insurance premiums lower.
4. Workwell is a Preferred Medical Provider with all Workers’ Compensation carriers in Colorado.
5. From hire to retire, Workwell has multiple employer services, including DOT, HAZMAT and OSHA physical exams. They also offer free training seminars for Northern Colorado clients.