1. After achieving much success with Vesta Dipping Grill, Josh and Jen Wolkon opened their second restaurant, Steuben’s, a restaurant know for recreating American regional classic food in 2006.
2. Steuben’s is named after a restaurant in Boston that Josh’s great uncles, Max and Joe, opened in 1945. Steuben’s became a famous restaurant, nightclub, and hotspot from the 1940’s to the 1960’s on Boylston Street.
3. The Wolkon’s first restaurant, Vesta Dipping Grill, opened in 1997 and is famous for its delicious food and variety of dipping sauces. In 2012, Vesta was named Westword’s Best First Date Restaurant – Readers Choice.
4. Last year, both Steuben’s and Vesta Dipping Grill where named among the Denver Post’s Top Workplaces.
5. In August 2012, Steuben’s Food Service opened a new restaurant called Ace. Inspired by the comfort foods and shop houses of Southeast Asia, Ace is an Asian diner combined with an indoor/outdoor bar, patio, and Denver’s only dedicated Ping-Pong hall.