1. Founded in 1987, Café Valley began as a small retail bakery located in Phoenix, Arizona.
2. Today, Café Valley products can found throughout the world from Albertson’s to Kentucky Fried Chicken in over 52,000 retail locations.
3. Known, for European-style delicious baked goods and uncompromising quality and standards, demand from local retailers eventually sparked Café Valley to evolve into a commercial bakery. In 2011 they moved into a new 285,000 state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
4. Dedicated to giving back to the community, Café Valley regularly donates to St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance, numerous Maricopa County schools, The Children’s Miracle Network, The Safeway Foundation, and many more.
5. Last year, Café Valley introduced the 7Up Cake and entered an agreement with the Dr. Pepper Snapple Group to bring iconic soda brands with unique flavors to the company’s line of high quality baked goods.