1. NIMBL is a privately-held, nationally-recognized, award-winning SAP professional services firm focused on high-value, high-impact technical consulting.
2. Founded in 2009, NIMBL has experienced 600 percent growth since its inception and has quickly emerged as one of the industry’s hot new SAP stars. Their list of clients is impressive, and includes companies such as ExxonMobil, Nestle, Cintas, Carhartt, Janus, and PepsiCo.
3. Their motto, “Be Like Jack – Be NIMBL” has served them well, and last month they received the Small Business of the Year Award at the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce Business Awards. In 2012, NIMBL also received the Emerging Business of the Year from the Denver Metro Chamber.
4. In 2012, NIMBL was selected over hundreds of applicants throughout the state of Colorado and recognized as one of “Colorado Companies to Watch.” Sponsored by the state’s Office of Economic Development and International Trade, this selection acknowledges the hard work, dedication, and contribution of NIMBL as a growing company in the state and its direct impact to the state’s economy.
5. NIMBL is dedicated to giving back to the community. Through their Donor Advised Fund, NIMBL donates a percentage of their annual net revenue to charitable contributions made to impactful non-profit organizations. NIMBL has a special relationship with Center for Immigrants and Immigration Services (CIIS), a non-profit organization that serves the victims of human trafficking and modern slavery abuses.