1. One of the Best Places to Work in Denver. In 2012 the Denver Business Journal named Bross Group one of the Top 10 Places to Work. This was the fourth year (out of nine years in business) Bross Group has earned a spot on the prestigious list. With team lunches, happy hours, outings to sporting events, and more, it’s no wonder they attract and retain the best (see #3 below).
2. A Top 100 Colorado Woman-Owned Business. ColoradoBiz Magazine has listed Bross Group in their Top 100 Woman-Owned Companies rankings twice in the last three years. Bross Group is a certified member of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council as well as the National Women Business Owners Corporation.
3. The best IT talent in Colorado. Bross Group seeks out the best of the best, their consultants average 16 years of experience in information technology.
4. Bross Group excels in four areas of service: Managed Services, IT Consulting, Staff Augmentation, and Direct Placement. They offer robust full-service solutions to meet diverse and complex needs across many varied industries. Bross Group combines outstanding technical consultancy knowledge with solid business understanding and years of experience to pinpoint the right human resource, technological solution and/or delivery platform for their clients.
5. Where did they get the name Bross Group? Based in Colorado, a state known for its high peaks, Bross Group was named after Mt. Bross. At 14,172 ft., Mt. Bross is one of the fifty-three 14’ers located in the state.