- The Nonprofit Cultivation Center is hosting the 4th Annual Nonprofit Technology Summit on May 8 at the Boulder Marriott. This all day event was created to help nonprofit staff: use technology to save time and money, Build confidence navigating through the ever changing tech-world, and implement new knowledge to boost efficiencies across your organization.
- Boulder County Commissioners and Foothills United Way are the founding funding partners of the Nonprofit Cultivation Center. They consider them their backbone and they are so thankful for them!
- They have three areas of professional development service: peer groups, consulting services, and training and events.
- They offer 10 free organizational assessments per year. This communication tool benefits nonprofits in grant acquisition, writing annual reports, or to kick off strategic planning.
- Boulder County Board of County Commissioners launches Capacity Building grants each spring for health and human service programs in Boulder County. Nonprofit Cultivation Center manages the logistics for this grant. Grants are specifically for capacity building and technical assistance projects up to $10,000. Application for 2014 Capacity Grants will be accepted starting April 14 through May 26.
Learn more about any of these interesting facts by visiting nonprofitcultivation.org or contact Stephanie Seifried, MarComm Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.