- Professional magazines like Training, T+D, HR Magazine and Performance Improvement.
- Pfeiffer series with numerous exercises to engage training participants.
- Numerous books from classics in adult learning to current hot topics like gamification and mobile learning.
More rich training resources are available online for members to access through MSEC.org, including the following.
- Safety.BLR: “turn-key” safety training
- CCH AnswersNow: practical guidance articles, checklists and tools
- FYI: Copyright guidance to help prevent costly infringement
- Surveys: benchmark training practices against other similar employers
For help with any of these resources, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.223.5330.