When SHRM created its own HR professional designations (CP, SCP), parting ways with HRCI and the PHR/SPHR designations, MSEC quickly responded to meet member needs. The HR Services Department championed the effort to draft new curriculum and help members prepare for the new SHRM credentialing criteria. Endless hours resulted in a certification exam preparation program that took place in time for the very first SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP test dates in May 2015.
The test results are in for this group and their 80% successful pass rate far exceeds the national averages of 53% (SCP) and 69% (CP)!
Congratulations to the MSEC Instructors who made it all happen!
- Cindy Prado-Gutierrez
- Laura Woods
- David Cabrera
- Tammeron Trujillo
- Evan Abbott
MSEC will offer a SHRM exam preparation program again in November 2015 and Spring 2016. Click here to learn more.
MSEC is a one stop shop for HR professionals to pursue career development, offering:
- HRCI exam preparation (PHR/SPHR/GPHR)
- HRCI & SHRM Approved Provider of classes, events, workshops
- SHRM-CP/ SHRM-SCP exam preparation
- Human Resource Certificate Program, Strategic HR Management Certificate Program (MSEC)
- NEW: HR Business Partner Program
- MSEC Library materials approved for HRCI Continuing Education credits