Judging by the strong response to an earlier blog about Workplace Civility, many employers are struggling with workplace conflict. If you’re one of them, these upcoming MSEC workshops will help you manage all forms of workplace conflict:
- Communicating in Difficult Situations for Non-Management Personnel (10/7, 12/15 Denver)
- Learn competent communication skills to manage differences skillfully and transform costly situations into profitable outcomes.
- Conflict Self-Management (9/28, 10/22, 11/18 Denver)
- Participants gain a deeper understanding of their conflict patterns and acquire skills for responding constructively to interpersonal conflicts.
- Conflict Strategies (10/1 Denver; 12/8 Scottsdale)
- Participants explore conflict intervention strategies based on the degree of employee skill, supervisory involvement, and conflict intensity.
- Communicating Effectively in Difficult Situations for Managers and Supervisors (11/11 Denver)
- Managers spend 20 to 40 percent of their time dealing with conflict, so the ability to handle difficult situations constructively is critical.
- Harassment Prevention for Managers and Supervisors (11/17 Denver)
- Do your managers and supervisors know illegal harassment when they see it? Providing them with appropriate training is one of the key ways an employer can prevent liability for harassment claims and avoid retaliation claims.
Got conflict in your workplace? Take action today to make things better!