- PinsightTM is a performance-management software-as-a-service startup company specializing in live, virtual leadership simulations to help companies of all sizes and industries hire, promote, and develop leaders of all levels. PinsightTM recently launched the first technology capable of accurately “test driving” and predicting a leader’s ability to execute an organization’s specific strategies.
- PinsightTM was founded in 2010 to address the high cost of face-to-face executive assessment centers, a factor that has traditionally restricted the use of the method to mainly Fortune 500 companies. By providing the solution entirely virtually, the same great assessment method can now be used by companies of all sizes and for all levels of leadership.
- PinsightTM recently received the Gold award in the Excellence in Gaming and Simulations category of the Chief Learning Officer® Magazine’s 2015 Learning in Practice Awards. The Learning in Practice Awards recognize excellence in the design and delivery of employee development programs.
- PinsightTM is releasing a new Sales Professional Simulation this month! Due to high client demand, PinsightTM invested substantial time and effort into developing a high-fidelity simulation to assess the readiness of sales professionals (individual contributors) for executing key strategic priorities. They have been beta and pilot testing the simulation in preparation for a full release mid-November.
- PinsightTM is a Denver-based company serving organizations all over the world. PinsightTM’s simulations have been conducted in over 30 countries, and eight languages. Though many PinsightTM employees live in or around Denver, PinsightTM is actually an entirely virtual company with all employees working remotely from their home offices across the world.
If you want to be highlighted on our blog, please email Ashley Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.