Human Resources Management is a dynamic profession that requires a breadth of skills and knowledge for effective performance. The certificate program is a structured approach to gaining a strong knowledge base with its practical application for the human resources professional.
Whether you are just beginning a career in human resources or want to build the core knowledge and skills required for success in your job and career, this program can be an impactful professional development pathway.
Who Should Consider this Program
Human resources professionals and individuals who are responsible for the human resource function
Complete the following core seminars and at least one (1) seminar from the suggested additional seminars list.
Core Seminars (participants must complete the following seminars):
- Benefits Administration: The Basics from A to Z
- Compensation Administration I: Base Pay Design and Development
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management: Key Steps in Getting Started
- HR Metrics and Analytics: Focusing on What Is Important
- Legal Issues for Human Resources Professionals
- Recordkeeping for Human Resources
- Wage and Hour Workshop
Additional Seminars (participants must also complete at least one  of the following seminars):
- Family and Medical Leave Act: A Guide for Human Resources
- Harassment Prevention for Supervisors and Managers
- Interviewing and Hiring I
- Practical Tools for Managing the Termination Process
- Performance Management: Setting the Stage for Success
- Writing Effective Job Descriptions
Upon completion of this program, participants can request their certificate from the Scottsdale Office at 800.437.9262.