Developing effective supervisors should be a top priority for every organization. The Supervision Certificate program is a comprehensive program that covers topics related to motivation, communication, employee development, performance appraisal, discipline, government regulations, conflict, leadership, delegation, and other subjects with application to the work environment.
WHO THIS IS FOR
First- and second-level supervisors
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES
Call 602.955.7558, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on the links below.
Upon completion of the required classes, contact MSEC registration to receive your certificate. Call 800.884.1328 or email@example.com. Some classes qualify for HRCI or SHRM credits. Refer to our online catalog at MSEC.org for more information.
- Conflict: Self-Management
- Generations: Working Together
- Interviewing and Hiring I
- Legal Issues for Supervisors and Managers
- Performance Documentation Skills
- Performance Management: Setting the Stage for Success
- Supervision: Core Competencies
Participants must also complete one of the following seminars:
- Ethics for Business: People, Performance, and Principles
- Harassment Prevention for Managers and Supervisors
- Myers-Briggs: An Interpretation of Personal Style
For more information and to register call 602.955.7558. This program is only offered at our Arizona office.