Every month, we feature a member by providing five interesting facts about their organization in our blog. If you would like your organization highlighted, please email Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CCEE is Colorado’s premier nonprofit dedicated to training K-12 educators who want to be better prepared as teachers of economics or personal financial literacy.
- They are “quiet giants” in the education community, supporting teachers who are passionate about students being well-prepared as employees, informed voters, and responsible citizens.
- Every year, the 1,000+ educators who take their classes teach 110,000+ students, which includes 30,000 students who participate in their investment simulation program, the Stock Market Experience.
- CCEE is committed to making our classes, materials, and nationally-shared resources available to every teacher in Colorado’s 178 school districts.
- They believe that all Colorado students deserve to learn fundamental economic and financial decision-making skills that will empower them every day of their lives.