- It’s not just for kids! Founded in 1946 as a residential summer camp, Highlands now offers year-round retreat facilities as well as an outstanding Summer Camp.
- In 2014 Highlands had over 20,000 guest days, drawing guests from every continent to their beautiful lodge. Each summer they employ students from around the world.
- Highlands is operated in covenant partnership with Presbyterian congregations in Boulder, Denver, along the Front Range, and in the panhandle of Nebraska. They welcome families and groups from every religious tradition, schools, and other non-profit agencies.
- Their 285 acres include a pond, rock climbing area, hiking trails, zip-line, and a challenge course.
- Each year 500 Boy Scouts use their pristine mountain meadow for their annual Klondike Derby camp-out.
MSEC highlights a member every month. If you want to have your company featured on our blog and social media sites, contact Ashley Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.