Every month, we feature a member by providing five interesting facts about their organization in our blog. If you would like your organization highlighted, please email Ashley at email@example.com.
- Les Olson Company isn’t just a copier company! While they offer quality multi-function copiers and printers, they also provide all types of business technology solutions from Managed I.T. Services to Document Management Software and so much more.
- Les Olson Company was founded in 1956 by Les and Reva Olson. Now, 60 years later, the company has grown to be the largest Sharp MFP dealer in the country, and is still a locally-owned and operated family business.
- Les Olson Company has seven locations from Logan to Las Vegas. Each location has a fully-stocked warehouse and its own team of customer service and support experts.
- Les Olson Company is a Sharp Platinum Service Provider and an HP Elite Service Provider. Both honors are reserved for only a handful of the most elite dealers around the world and is a reflection of best practices in the areas of: service, customer satisfaction, training, management, and technical expertise.
- Les Olson Company is committed to giving back to their community. The company is proud to support many deserving organizations including Intermountain Research & Medical Foundation, Utah Food Bank, Ronald McDonald House Charities, Special Olympics Utah, and many others.
If your organization would like to be highlighted on our MSECMatters blog and social sites, please email Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org.