Now that EC’s website has merged with MSEC’s, we want to provide you information and tips on how to use your new website. This week’s article begins a series of videos about how to navigate our great new site.
Our new member’s area now features more ways to update and administer your personal account. You can now more easily:
- Update your password
- Update your mailing and billing address
- Add and update credit card information for easier registration and poster purchases
- Look up your purchase history
- See past training events you have registered for
- Add and subtract other team member’s logins
To see more on how to update your personal profile, check out this video.
And as we have previously mentioned, you can find all of the same content you found at www.ecutah.org, plus much, much more! We are working on adding more content, so check back often. Your log-in information was sent to you earlier this week.
If you have any questions about our new site, please do not hesitate to ask by contacting us at 801.364.8479.
Check back next week for another great video!