Is developing your supervisors a top priority? MSEC makes it easy! The 2016 program starts in January.
Supervision Certificate Program Requirements Complete the following core seminars:
- Conflict: Self-Management
- Generations: Working Together
- Interviewing and Hiring I
- Legal Issues for Supervisors and Managers
- Performance Documentation Skills
- Performance Management: Setting the Stage for Success
- Supervision: Core Competencies
Additional Seminars Participants must also complete one of the following seminars:
- Ethics for Business: People, Performance, and Principles
- Harassment Prevention for Managers and Supervisors
- Myers-Briggs: An Interpretation of Personal Style
For more information and to register call 602.955.7558. This program is only offered at our Arizona office.